Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2017

We have moved!


It's official...we have moved! 


Posts have been moved over, along with most of the comments (sorry for those that didn't transfer) and we are officially at our new address! Woohoo! I had really hoped that simply by visiting The Line has been Drawn you would be redirected to the new site.  Unfortunately, that hasn't happened. Along with being in debt in my 50s, I also face the challenges of ever-changing technology in my 50s. Something tells me that many of you can relate. The struggle is real! What I can do is share the link to my new site. Still some tweaking to do and a few loose ends to take care of, but you can continue to follow my journey at A dime at a Time.com.

Looking forward to seeing you soon! Thank you so much for continuing to share this journey with me!  

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment